janet paterson wrote:
>At 11:53 1999/10/01 +0100, james wrote to me:
>>Im still getting non pd despite having blocked it.

>according to the limited intelligence of the listserv computer
>you have only given it instructions to block a Topic-Name called:
>     NONPD:

    I realize this Topic-Name list was set up to help people filter out
unwanted messages.
    I guess I'm one of the culprits causing problems by not conforming
exactly to the Topic-Name list. I don't have the time or energy to look
up the list of acceptable words each time I send a message. I do make an
effort to identify the subject matter. If that's not good enough, just
delete anything with my name on it.

Judith - aka The Wicked Witch Of The North
--
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada
                          ^^^^