Info from Microsoft
----- Original Message -----
From: Microsoft <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 1999 5:50 PM
Subject: Important Year 2000 Information

Dear Microsoft Customer:

The year 2000 is rapidly approaching, and there are simple steps you can
take to get your hardware, software and data ready.  We at Microsoft want to
make sure you have the information you need to make this transition as easy
as possible.

In order to keep you updated, we've set up a Web site that you can access
whenever you wish.  Just go to http://www.microsoft.com/y2k to get year 2000
information and Microsoft® software updates. In order to work properly after
the year 2000, some Microsoft products may require a year 2000 software
update.  We recommend that you install the software updates so you'll
continue to have the best computing experience. Of course, access to this
Web site and any software updates you need are free of charge (connect time
charges may apply).

Thanks for using Microsoft products.  We look forward to continuing to
provide you with the best products to meet your computing needs.

Sincerely,

The Microsoft Product Groups

©1999 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United
States and/or other countries.

Important Customer Notification:  We've sent this message to inform all
Microsoft customers of critical information relating to year 2000 issues and
our products.  If you are subscribed to newsletters from microsoft.com, they
will still be delivered.  If you don't have any newsletter subscriptions, or
have requested not to receive e-mail, be assured that critical notifications
such as this are sent infrequently, and only as a customer service.

  Sent to: [log in to unmask]