Keith Stationery
----- Original Message -----
From: David Gerard
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, October 08, 1999 3:03 PM
Subject: FW: VIRUS WARNING! Please Read.

-----Original Message-----
From: Executive Support
Sent: Friday, October 08, 1999 1:08 PM
To: Executive Staff; Admins for VP Level and Above
Subject: VIRUS WARNING! Please Read.

We've just been informed that there is a new "Melissa" type of virus floating around Europe and creating problems for many organizations in Europe causing them to take down mail servers. Early prognosis is that the virus will arrive as an attachment in email called "badass.exe" with a subject line "this is crazy" in Dutch. This melware has yet to be seen inside of MS however it is only a matter of time before it is so please be on the lookout and as usual practice safe computing.

[...]

Executive Support