To all from Erika,

Responding to Camilla's message:

>I suspect the "Budweiser screen saver"  refers to the "Bud frog screen
>saver", which is an old hoax.
>On the site below it is described as "an old hoax, newly tweaked to deceive
>you".

Oops! Sorry      :-(      I fell for that one because it came from our trusty server himself.
(May-be he is foxier than I thought and is trying to sell some anti virus programmes)
The "pass it on to your friends etc" is of course a dead give-away.
Thank you Camilla for your kind (and patient) reminder. I better go away and be
quiet for awhile. Sending myself to the corner.
Best wishes to all from (still-learning) Erika.