I have just rec'd 4 notices that a message of mine could not be delivered
because those persons are not receiving mail with attachments.

I never--so far as I know-- sent ANY attachm,ent.  In fact I don't even
know how to do it !  I can't imagine what this was--- but  if  these
persons did not get my posting of Ivan's testimony this A.M.  and the
request to forward it to Congress, please let me know and I'll try again.

                 roofbb,   dsilver625,   dedemom123,   barbqbush

Curiouser and curiouser !

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "