hi all

i think the rules governing receipt of attachments
are managed at the receiver's end
not at the sender's end

i.e. in this case, bonnie's e-mail software has probably been set to
convert a message over a certain size into an attachment
which has to be downloaded separately from the message
which could very well be a default setting designed to keep
mailboxes from overflowing with unwanted stuff like spam

janet

At 12:12 1999/10/16 EDT, you wrote:
>Camilla,
>As you can see below, even I received this as an attachment. I believe that
>it is because of the size of the e-mail & not of your own doing. Perhaps if
>you could split up Part 1 into 1a & 1b then all could be able to see what you
>are sending.
>Bonnie
>
>In a message dated 10/16/99 10:19:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>[log in to unmask] writes:
>

>>  File:  Part1Iva.txt (27479 bytes)
>>  DL Time (57600 bps): < 1 minute
>>
>>  [Only the first part of this message is displayed. The entire message has
>> been turned into a text attachment, which you can retrieve by selecting
>> Download. Once downloaded, open it with a word processor or text editor for
>> reading.]
>>
>>  I'm forwarding Ivan's 3-part testimony----Camilla Flintermann
>>  >
>>  >

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 po box 171 almonte ontario canada K0A 1A0
a new voice: <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>