At 15:21 1999/10/18 -0600, you wrote:
>dear barb ,caroleand all
>    since i was the one who started the saga i guess i should finish it =
>for now. in answer to carole as to what i was wearing and doing when =
>mother nature gave us our wake up call---- i could say i was wearing my =
>black lace merry widow corset and lacy sequined  heart shaped victoria =
>secret panties but sorry to say i retired them to my costume trunk when =
>we moved to the mountains.actually as the temperature is in the 30's at =
>night i wore my trusty pink thermal long johns under a turtle neck
>long sleeved floor length blue orlon nightgown.sorry to disappoint you =
>carole but thats the rest of the story.
>   we do have a rather varied life style in our lovely state. wouldn't =
>live anywhere else.
>      connie

hey connie

i'll betcha dollars to donuts that this will not put an end to the saga!
it's only getting more interesting!
costume trunk?
retired?

so saga away!

[if anyone wants to cut the saga out of their mail
the topics feature will take care of that]

janet
who has never lived in the mountains

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 po box 171 almonte ontario canada K0A 1A0
a new voice: <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>