At 08:05 1999/10/19 -0500, you wrote:
>I also received duplicate messages from the PIEN yesterday afternoon/eve
>(10/18/99) that I had rec'd, opened and deleted in early AM.  It seemed
>like dejavu(sp?) as I scratched my head, blinked hard and thought....didn't
>I already see this post(s)?
>
>As to your bad headache, violent dream and awakening to a punch out w/the
>bedside table..........Whoa, there, Hil, it's not REAL, it's only your
>imagination working overtime.  It was only about two weeks ago that I had a
>vivid dream and woke myself and hubby when I yelled something OUTLOUD.
>Hubby asked, "Are you alright?"  and now fully awake I said, "Yeah, it was
>just a dream...guess I reacted to it too loudly, sorry, go back to sleep."
>Of course, I couldn't sleep, so I got up and turned on 'puter and read
>posts from the other sleepless pwp.
>
>Jeanette:)

hi jeanette

the duplicate messages are likely caused by your isp
thinking that a mail download to you had not been completed properly
and so re-sent the mail on the next download to you

i think 'hope' that the duplications are an isp issue
and not a LISTSERV issue

janette
elffette
nerdette

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 po box 171 almonte ontario canada K0A 1A0
a new voice: <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>