hi all

here i go yet again...
i seem to have a compulsion for sharing, i don't know why...

maybe i hate the idea of someone possibly in need
potentially missing out on some possibly useful information

barb patterson aka list mom wrote to me in part:
>...Are you still considering being in Ottawa for Saturday?
>We will definitely have to meet in person since we are going
>to be so near each other.... Barb

this weekend barb patterson and judith richards and others will be attending
a meeting-presentation of the parkinson society of ottawa-carleton [psoc]
part of which will be devoted to lynda mckenzie's cell implant story
and part of which will be devoted to an annual general meeting
of the parkinson foundation of canada [pfc]

i live in almonte, a teeny town beside the mississippi river
an hour's drive from ottawa, with no transport,
which fact may in fact be irrelevant

as some of you may have noticed by now
i am a rebel of sorts
never one to toe a line for the sake of it
rather one to ask why is there a line and what is it's purpose here?

which tendency tends not to sit well with established bureaucracies and orgs
which tendency has nudged me towards the path i have been taking

finding my own voice on this miracle of communication
along with every one else's and
relishing the songs sung

setting up my own website
no orgs no ads no 'obligations' involved

iow
an independent and sometimes ornery cuss
[sounds like a certain cyber-relation i know!]

even the possibility of meeting cyber-friends in three-dee
holds no fascination for me
[no insult intended]

once i get to know someone well
i lose awareness of their exterior [their 'body-bag' as it were]
the outer-most shell no longer is relevant to me
the real barrier has already been removed

the past two months have seen other barriers removed

i am living on my own and alone [much relished]
in financial security [however limited]
for the first time in four years

exciting and satisfying and scary all at the same time

i am in contact with some long-lost niblings
after 22 years of family estrangement

exciting and satisfying and scary all at the same time

i have no history with the psoc and the pfc
i have a history with the pienet that is dear to my heart
i have limited time and energy and emotional resources "on"

so, barb, to make a long answer shorter,
i will opt for missing the psoc and pfc three-dee events
but i will e-agerly await the reports by e-mail!

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 po box 171 almonte ontario canada K0A 1A0
a new voice: <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>