Hi, Ivan, etc.... transgendering?  I can barely open an attachment!  How
can I transfer a gender?  I know you're a real good-looking guy... remember
that I've got the video tape of you.  I would send you a photo but it
really isn't necessary...just use any photo of Sophia Loren...we're
practically identical twins!  (Those folks who have met me in person or
have visited Jerry Finch's web ring...shhhh!).  About handing over list
ownership to you, you've always had it...all the members own the list.
That's why it's so difficult to define what it is; what it is for; how to
use it to our best advantage....there are 1800 owners & 1800 opinions.
My main role was starting it & keeping it going.  Janet Paterson has
kindly volunteered to handle most of the day-to-day jobs so, I guess you
could call us the volunteer 'housekeepers' of the list.  :)

About the meeting in Ottawa, I just heard that Judith & Al Richards will
not be attending.  Now, I've been stood up by Janet, too!  I guess I'll
just feel sorry for myself...:(  Barb

On Wed, 20 Oct 1999, Ivan M Suzman wrote:

> HI FOLKS!
>
> Hey, BARB PATTERSON , are you transgendering
> yourself into  Me??  I mean, geez, I'm a REAL
> GOOD-LOOKING guy, but (blush) gosh, Barb,
> is this your way of handing me OWNERship of
> the list? Should I be flattered?
>
> Hmmm, maybe I could dress in drag as Barb
> Patterson on Hallowe'en.....GOSH!  I don't
> even know what Barb looks like!!
>
> Hey, cutie, send me your PICTURE for
> my photo album!!!
>

> ^^^^^^  WARM GREETINGS  FROM  ^^^^^^^^^^^^  :-)
>  Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
>  Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses        50  deg. F   :-)

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing