actions speak louder than words

two and two only messages have been sent in
[see below]
one the day after subscribing
and one on the coattails of a mention of the world health organization
[a non-profit entity]

i wonder what doctor milton's connection to pd is?

janet

Date:         Fri, 8 Oct 1999 18:33:24 PDT
From:         "Dr. Milton Hass" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Excellent Internet Resource

Forum,
At a physicians symposium regarding health on the Net - I was recently
introduced to this award winning site out of Boston .
http://www.[no free ads from me].com
The site provides the best breaking health news updated hourly from all over
the world and has multispeciality articles for healthcare professionals and
consumers-patients.
Visitors can access the worlds largest databases - Advanced Medline
,Aidsline ,Cancerlit and Healthstar which has millions of citations from
1966-present with links to full journal articles. There are forums to
interact with renowned physicians and support groups.
Check it out and hope this post helps all.
Milton Hass , M.D.
Chief of Surgery
Princess Grace Hospital