Dear Dawn---I'm glad for 2 things in your post-- that the neuro is cutting
back on your Sinemet, and that the Mirapex is added slowly.   While many
folks do very well on Mirapex, it was the addition of that brand new (at
the time) agonist *without reduction *of Sinemet that put Peter in hospital
for 3 days in a terrible paranoid state.  If you have any tendency to
hallucinate on Sinemet, be VERY cautious, and be sure your neuro is aware
of that.  Good luck....

Dawn wrote in part
>I did cut to 1200 mg l0/100 tabs of Sinemet, & the doc is now very slowing
>adding Mirapex, hoping to decrease Sinemet even more.  Would people on the
>list
>tell me of your experiences with Mirapex?  I understand it has just been
>OK's as
>an antidepressant.  Is that correct?
>
>Dawn

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "