I am squeaking as hard as I can. Call Senator Specter, Senator Harkin,
Representative Porter and Representative Obey. Ask for  that the additional
$ 75 million be spent on parkinson's focused research. It doesn't matter
where you live.
 Capitol switchboard at  202-224-3121.
Beats squeaking by a country mile. Nita Andres