Our concern grows for Dawana. She has a massive amount of tissue damage,
and is currently on a respirator and antibiotics for a very serious
infection.
She has needed more transfusions, and faces many more surgeries to
remove dead tissue before reconstruction can begin.
Her children will see her for the first time tomorrow. Bob wishes to
give his  heart-felt thanks for all the cards, letters, and calls of
support they have received. He asked me to tell you he will read as many
as he can to her tomorrow.
I know I speak for everyone in sending our thoughts and prayers to the
Armentrouts.

Charles Black