Dear Camilla:   There is much activity today trying to get Ivan's testimony to
committee members TODAY.  I have a printed copy of the testimony but it
is NOT in my pc's memory.  It IS in the arcives, but I cannot get it on
floppy from there.  How I regret not saving it when I had it on my pc in
Sept.

Camilla, I can fax it from here, or if you can POST it again, then I could
email it from here.  Either way.  I think Hilary has the right idea.....everyo
ne
can email it if someone brings it out from memory and posts it again.  Can
you do this today?  WOW, but the adrenalin push keeps up its momentum
on this issue.  I've only been out of been 45 minutes this morning and am
still hardly able to move well, but my mind is on the   top burner!!

Thanks for whatever you can do, Camilla.\

Clare  Wilson