> http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/

you can find all of their addresses here. I think even an e-mail should be
correctly addressed, You knowThe Honorable ( name )
address

Dear Senator/ representative.

Your full name and address at the bottom.

You don't have to like then consider that you are respecting the office-- or
trying to get what you want. Nita