Hi  to MIchael Claeys, and to Clare, Hilary, Camilla, Nita, Bonnie, and
PIEN list readers,

    A stroke of luck!  Diana Allen, married to my U.S.Representative,
Tom Allen, has just agreed , on the telephone, just a moment ago,
to receive my testimony as a typescript at their home, right now.

     I am headed over to deliver it.  Their home is only 1.5 miles away
from mine.

    Sorry I could not respond to anyone earlier today-too much going on
here.

Sincerely yours,

Ivan  :-)

On Sat, 16 Oct 1999 11:33:37 EDT Clare Wilson <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Hi LIST.  I' hope everyone has received Camilla's copy of the
>testimony
>and will send it on to the committee members today and tomorrow.  I
>called all the PAN numbers to request they post for us the FAX and
>EMAIL
>addresses of all committee members.  I don't think PAN is working
>today;
>at least no one is answering the tel., however, I've left messages all
>over
>the
>country for this information.
>Clare

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)