THANKS CLARE /CAMILLA  +   HILARY

My neighbor drove me to Tom Allen's..I gave him my testimony.

Got home, clock ticked by, caregiver nowhere to be seen.
My 5 days  per week CG, from 4-7 PM. + 8PM-midnight, + sleep-over
was a no-show  last night for the 2nd time.  I learned at 10PM that
this caregiver has QUIT without telling me.

Woke up in deep off-state unable to walk  at 330 AM.
called Hilary 6 times..She was my anchor.

 This morning I called several church and synagogue people
early this AM asking for emrgency  CG coverage. No luck so far,

Having dyskinesias and then exhaustion and then crashing
into foot cramps with toes curling under.

  Hope that someone will appear to help.
Nights alone too complicated.

IVAN

On Sun, 17 Oct 1999 10:59:36 EDT Clare Wilson <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Hi Camilla.  Good thinking ahead!  I've faxed Ivan's testimony, in a
>cut-and-
>pasted transcript to reduce its size, to the four chairman/ranking
>congressmen last evening. None of the content was cut out, just the
>headers, erratic page numbers, etc.  A cover letter was added to each
>individual describing its history, its purpose, and its disappearance
>
>Today I'm emailing as long as I can sit here and type.
>
>Clare

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses         77 deg. F   :-)