what exactly do you mean by hospital?
One night emergency ?
or long term?
I have to continue believing that there is some other solution.
I cant brelieve there is no other solution,.
How about a direct appeal to eg Bill Gates
                                Nathan Slewitt
                                                        Arlen Specter
                                                                The Udall family
                                                                Michael J Fox

Some of these people have gone on record saying they want to do something for
humnaity, or a segment thereof. Maybe they woud react to a plea from an
individual member of that humanity, an individual who, at that, has
contributed far more than his fair share.
Hilary Blue.