Kathrynne,
Good Luck and have a wonderful time. You certainly will be in my thoughts
and prayers on Saturday.  I couldn't agree more that pd needs a greater
awareness with the public.  I wonder how many people on the list hadn't a
clue what pd was until it was mentioned by their doctor as a possibility. I
raise my  hand to that one!

Cathy