From: Hilary Blue <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: LIST: Re: non  PD late msg
Date: Tuesday, October 19, 1999 8:27 AM

I think there must have been something wrong somewhere.
Yesterday i got very little mail, and there seemed to be holes -
ie people were discussing stuff i had never seen.
I had a bad headache and went to bed comparatively early ( about 1.30),
had the first violent dream i recollect ever having,
and woke up in the act of punchimg my bedside table
full of meds, etc, knocking them zll flying,
and cried mysself back to sleep (irrelevant but wierd).
 THIs morning, when i switched on the computer,
I found all the stuff i had received yesterday
had bewen received once again,
plus a whole lot more stuff.!!!!

did anybody else experience anything similar?
Hilary  Blue

janet paterson wrote:

> At 22:51 1999/10/18 -0700, you wrote:
> >is there something wrong with the server...my eaarthquake msg was sent
on
> >Sunday night at 8:15 pm and just arrived Monday night at 9:32??????
Joan