It is lunchbreak now and I am OK, actually
relieved after waiting 7 years to be heard!

The City has responded to two charges
of Discrimination, and I think that I did
well.  They never showed any evidence of
trying to LEARN what Parkinson's is,
and I have OUTLASTED the lawyers.

I am anxiously awaiting the return of
the Human Rights Investigator to
talk to me privately later today.
She is with the City Lawyers at lunch..

MORE LATER- a car is arrving
in the driveway.

IVAN

On Wed, 20 Oct 1999 09:56:37 -0500 Hilary Blue <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>As i write this, Ivan's Human Rights hearing begins, in the living
>room of his
>home in Portland Maine. This is the hearing diealing with the
>property taxes
>and the sewage on his property.IOvan isn't even hooked up to the
>municipal
>sewage line - yet they are claiming payment for service.
>Set us hope that justice will prevail
>
>Hilary

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)