>  Constant Tate wrote:
> . what i am asking is there a period of major adjustment when starting
> > or is it a gradual improvement.would like to get your imput.
> sincerely
> >    connie tate
>
> Tasmar can be a godsend (see Ivan's reply) if you don't mind the
> required precautonary blood tests. The only other thing, of which your
> doctor is probably well aware, is that if you ever need to quit taking
> Tasmar, be sure to taper off gradually. Like several other drugs,
> abrupt
> withdrawal of Tasmar may cause a rare but severe reaction. Cheers,
> Joe
>
> Connie,

Here's my 2 cents.  I whole heartily agree with Ivan and Joe.  I have
had a very good response to Tasmar.  My dosage was just increased and I
noticed an improvement the next day. I find the adjustment with Tasmar
is similiar to the adjusstment anytime I change meds.(headache, slight
nausea, dizziness, etc..) Let me emphsize the importance of the blood
monitoring.

good luck,
Cathy