I recently posted two questions to AOL. The answers might be of use to
individuals using AOL service.  My questions appear at the bottom of this
post.

Dear aslandes,

Hello :-), my name is Bryan and I am writing to you on behalf of America
Online in response to your recent e-mail.

Each AOL screen name can maintain up to 550 e-mail messages at any given
time.  The limit applies to all e-mail (NEW, READ and SENT).

Regarding your question about printing an e-mail without headers:

You can follow my suggestion below:

1. Open the email message box.  Highlight the message and press CTRL-C to
copy the selected text to the clipboard.
2. Click the FILES menu from the mail menu.
3. Click NEW.
4. On the untitled document, press CTRL-V to paste the selected text.
5. Save the file by going to FILES menu then select SAVE.

Please,  feel free to write back anytime with questions or comments that you
may have concerning America Online. It has been our pleasure assisting you.
Have a nice day :-).

Bryan E.
Customer Care Consultant
The TechMail Department
America Online, Inc.

P.S. Please try Keyword: INSIDER for tips on setting up your AOL.