Hi Charlie,
I  just came home from CHhicago and an appointment with Dr. V.   He spent
about w 2 hours wiith me and did the setting himself.  I went in without
meds and he worked me to what he thought was a good setting and then He
let me take my meds.  However, I did not see him after the med kicked in.
  I feel a little out of balance and my speech feels slurred but my
husband says no.  He said I didnt't have to come back for 3 months!!! I
was shocked.  I am quite slow tonight and tired so I guess I need to give
it a few days to really tell.

WHen you are off your meds what is your mobiity like.   Am I especting
too much. I expected to be much more mobil in my off times than I am.

marty