From: Gregory J. Sterling <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Effects of stress
Date: Friday, October 15, 1999 4:18 PM

Thank you for the insight into stress and PD, but what I really need is an
authoritative source documenting the effects of stress on PD.  I am a
retired (due to PD) police officer and need this info for pension
negotiations.

Would also like to hear from other young onset PWP, especially police
officers.

Any help is appreciated.