Jan is very correct about sinimet dosage. It depends on the person on a
given day... I take 50/200CR 3 times a day and  25/100 twice a day in
between. On somedays I take 1/2 a 25/100. Stress, exercise, or being
overly tired is the reason I need more on some days. I am a tall person
6-4 230 lbs and my large size can accept more so says my Neuro. I also
take permax. I think if you work closely with your DR you can find a right
dosage. I was very strict with times and dosage when i was first dx'd but
the Dr convinced me to try different combos and it worked for me ...Good
luck

Terry