hi there !

My friend lives with PD and he asked me for try to search some informations about the GDNF's trials and also, he wants to start a therapy with nicotine.
Is somebody here have some informations to give me about the GDNF's trials and nicotine's therapy ?
However, he recieved human fetal nervous cells by surgery only in the left side of the striatum 8 months ago. But there is no results.
That's why he is ready to start the nicotine's therapy step by step : get informations about is the first step.
Do you know if the " pig cells " transplantation is an available alternative surgery ?

Thank you for your help , it's the first time i'm writing here, i discovered this "list" one day ago. I hope i wiil find something who can help him.
Olivier