I have Medicare, Medicaid  and SSDI.
IVAN

That's how  about 280 of us in Maine are eligible forPCA's who
 are paid (or underpaid for the night shift) by Medicaid.
But I have noone here again tonight.  I am trying to
avoid institutional or hospital placement for now.

My last NIGHT PCA is homophobic and she abandoned
the job without warning.

IVAN

On Sat, 23 Oct 1999 22:20:41 -0400 "Gregory J. Sterling"
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>The info I have on Medicare states that if you're disabled for two
>years you are automatically enrolled in Medicare.  There are two
>parts;  hospital coverage and medical coverage.  Medical coverage
>requires a monthly premium.  Those with low income may qualify to have
>the state pay for premiums and out of pocket medical expenses.  Only
>your state can determine if you qualify.  To find out if you do you
>should contact your state or local welfare office.  For more general
>info about the program contact Social Security and ask for the leaflet
> "Medicare Savings For Qualified Beneficiaries"  (HCFA Publication #
>02184).

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)