Chris,
Thank you for sending me this information.   I  like Dr. Verhagen very
much and trust  that he will take your advice to heart.  It makes sense
to me that the stim setting should be done under supervision. For
instance I had  a setting done last Thursday and by the time I got home I
realized that  my balance was off and I was stumbling all over the
place..
So now I have to call him and drive 3 hours to Chicago for a new
setting.(We live  in Holland Michigan)

I will look forward to what he learns from you.  It sounds like you are
further down the road than we are here in the states.

 Thanks again for your concern.

Marty Rose