Hi Walter: Did you play professionally or for
pleasure?
I love the sound of the violin. It must be a loss for
you not to be able to play. I have great gaps in my
musical education so I am unsure exactly what the
difference re: the B flat baritone
is..."Euphonium"?...but am always willing to learn.
BTW-I think you are going to see some action soon re:
your magnet interests.     Carole H.

--- "Walter O. Huegel" <[log in to unmask]>

=====