We have invited the two students who are "service chairs" of the campus
service organization that is going to do the Pennies project for us to come
to our November support group meeting. That way, they will see and hear PD
at first hand.  I think if others find student groups, service clubs, etc
willing to help with the Pennies project locally, this might be a good
idea----show them the real PWPs and their CGs.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "