Attention Michael Claeys:

As Ivan Suzman has brought to the attention of the list your position that
his testimony (which was to be in the hearing testimony record, I believe)
would not be distributed to members of the Appropriations Committee, I  am
one among others who would appreciate knowing your reason for this
exclusion. As you may not know, many listmembers have been so impressed
with Ivan's testimony that they went to the trouble of sending copies to
their own congresspersons.    If there is a reason of which we are unawaret
for not including it  for the committee members, your explanation would be
much appreciated. Thank you in advance, and for all that you and PAN do on
our behalf.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "