Hi janet: Speaking of sprouting...Oops, wrong List. As
I noted earlier, I seem to be hearing a host of newbie
voices. And I know the List is reaching others who,
for reasons of their own, may be less vocal, but no
less involved. I know, because every once in a while I
will hear from one of them, and be astonished that
they know me. You see, I am still in awe of the
Internet, which I only discovered six months ago, at
the age of 52, in a desperate search for PD
information. Which proves you're never too old to
embark on a journey of discovery in cyberspace,
especially with a computer savy listette/elfette as
your guide.     Carole H.

=====