Hi Audrey...

When I read your comment about "the well going dry,"
initially I thought "Boy, I know JUST what she means!"
But then as I read on, I realized you really MEANT the
WELL - which SHOULD have had water in it did NOT
have water in it.  Your well  literally DID go DRY!
"Dry."  "Dry," as in "the water is GONE.

I sat here for a moment, jerked out of my own
"feeling-sorry-for-myself-mode" (I'm moving soon
and am feeling overwhelmed by all that needs doing -
and it WILL get done, but I'd prefer to awaken on
garage sale day, and on moving day and find that the
"magical-garage-sale-and-moving-day-helper-fairy"
had done the work for me.)

So you've got your hubby's illness to cope with AND the
well, which you count on to provide you with water now
needs expensive repairs, and I'M sitting here feeling sorry
for myself because of the chores and expenses involved
with moving (and I'm absolutely THRILLED about unique
complex I'm moving to!).

Audrey, I owe you a BIG thank you.  I owe you that thank you
'cause you've got REAL problems (heck - I've had PD for 25
years and kNOW what I'm dealing with as much as well as
one can know  'bout Parkinson's on any given day), and
reading about what YOU'RE going thru right now caused ME
to pause, to think, and to do a  "reality check.."

My reality is that I know I'm going to be very fatigued after
the garage sale, and even more fatiqued after the move,
and prolly for the subsiquent weeks post-move as I pull my
new home together.

But HEY - this isn't insurmountable and I know that I WILL
make it thru the move!

Sooo Audrey, thank YOU for inspirng ME, and reminding
 me that MY well has NOT yet gone dry.  I CAN do what
 needs doing to make this move, and if I'm tired,
SO WHAT - I'll get thru it ... (and end up with a lovely
"Parkie-friendly"  home overlooking a pond with ducks
gliding by and a couple of tortises sunning themselves
on the shore.).

Warm hugs at ya.....

Barb Mallut