Audrey wrote in part:
>Now will tell you some of my little troubles---

Oh Audrey---if those are your LITTLE troubles, I hope you never have BIG
ones!  What a sequence of events---glad the worst seems to be over, and
glad too that you find  your presence here helpful !   Dick's
yeast-in-the-mouth infection must have been miserable--I can't understand
why it was so hard for them to diagnose--but at least it's under control.
Take a deep breath or three, and  get a good night's sleep if you can----

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "