Dear List Family...

For those of you whose can make it, I just found out
that the CBC broadcast of  "Lynda's Story" will be
shown tonite via satellite, thanks to San Fernando
Valley resident Joanie Diamond's efforts.

This is the story of how Canadian Lynda Mackenzie
has struggled with PD and eventually (recently) had a
successful DBS, and has virtually been granted a
new lease on life.

You're invited to view the broadcast TONIGHT,
Oct. 25th, at 9 p.m. at:

 "The Broiler"
8815 Tampa Avenue
Northridge

I wish I'd known about this screening earlier as I would
REALLY like to have seen it.  Darn ... I have other plans.

Barb Mallut