I tried to post this Tues. AM, and haven't seen it, so am sending it
again--if it did appear on PIEN and I missed it, sorry---Camilla

********
About 10:00 PM Monday night Ivan called me to ask if I'd put this on the
list, as he was too frozen to type.  I had some trouble hearing him, but
think I have it straight---

Linda Lyons, head of Sen. Olympia Snowe's  Portland,Maine office, phoned
Ivan to say that Snowe's Washington DC office had given Sen. Specter's
office a hard copy of Ivan's testimony and asked  that he read it.  They
would also see to it that Ivan's testimony  is delivered to members of the
Senate Appropriations Committee.  Naturally, Ivan was very pleased.

Hope I have that near enough right---if not, I'm sure he will correct it
when he can type again.  :-)

I don't know when this will get sent, as the Miami U. listserv is swamped
late at night by students using their computers  (of course, they're all
writing term papers, not playing video games.....?)  But whenever you see
it, it is good news.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "