Hi, Lynda...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!  John & I watched the show (and taped it). You
are now definitely one of my heroes!!  Your courage and generosity in
sharing your struggle with Parkinson's is amazing.  I highly recommend
that people write to the CBC to let them know how much we appreciate such
a great hour of information about pd presented in such a compelling way.
For those who missed it, I suggest ordering a video copy from CBC, not
only for yourself but to share with your support groups, neighbours,
friends, nursing homes...

Congratulations to Lynda and Al for putting Parkinson's in everyone's
living room.  Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing