Hilary...

It costs significantly more to print on both sides of a business
card.  ALSO, you might not be able to hand write legibly at the
moment you want to fill in the date of the next meeting <deep
sigh>  I  know that I practically shred just getting one out of my
wallet to hand it to someone!  <groan>

I've come to the conclusion that in this case - with these
information cards - that the ."KISS theory" ("Keep it simple,
stupid) <--- not calling our sharp-as-a-tack-Hilary THAT!) works
best in this case.

I tried to get the most important points, points that could be
grasped by anyone in a quick glance.  By the  way, speaking of a
quick glance, I have the name of the support group (which also
states the name of the disease in the name of the group)
highlighted in BOLD black, as is my name as group leader.

Before I forget, when handing someone a card, I usually hand 'em a
COUPLE of cards and say something to the effect like, "I've
included an extra  card or two in case you have any family or
friends who you feel  might benefit from knowing there's a local
Parkinson's support group near by."

Believe it or not, almost EVERYONE says "Oh yeeeeah!  My uncle,
cousin, neighbor, office manager, etc. has Parkinson's (or "They
shake a lot, but are too young to get THAT disease") <turns out
that "they" are 40 and far too many of us can say there's no such
thing as "too young" when it comes to PD!

Barb Mallut