Charlie Meyer wrote to Greg---

>Greg,
>
>The Requip dose is low and the  12 Sinemet are high unless that is what
>works for you.  Seriously though the amount of Requip that you are taking is
>significantly below the PDR maximum dose of 24 mg./day.  If you can take
>more then hopefully it will decrease your need for Sinemet.  You should work
>together with your doctor to find a dose combination that works for you.
>The dose of Sinemet usually can be reduced as the dose of agonist is
>increased.
>

>Charlie
I'm curious, because what Greg takes is similkar to Peter's doses.  In your
experience  does increasing Requip increase the danger of hallucinations,
etc?  P{eter has to be careful about this, and I would love to be able to
add Requip and cut back again on Sinemet---any suggestions to run past our
neuro?  We are noticing more end-of-dose off times of late.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "