Hi Walter: I think you will find that as you keep
posting to the List, you will become more familiar and
 others will become more and more responsive,
especially as you reach a common ground. You will also
find some topics cause a greater response, both
positive and negative. You may find yourself wishing
you didn't elicit quite so much response. As for
"expanding our response circle",
sounds great. I have happily noticed many newbies to
the List during the past few weeks.Finally, because I
am insatiably curious, why "tubatone"? Carole H.

--- "Walter O. Huegel" <[log in to unmask]>

=====