Bob, Ivan, others

my recall is that the Medicaid money is tight and - the recipient cannot
ever leave home.

the terminal medical expenses are large for many. on average, thousands
of dollars per day are paid for the last few days or months of
treatments to give more lifetime. it is as though the establishments
have not known that death is inevitable.

we with chronic illness disrupt the facilities because we do not have
entitlement to long term disability care.

if you got the money honey, i got the time.
most die poor - all over this planet 24 hours every day
it is a tough thing to live alone - then die alone
i hope more of our wealth is spent to prevent this misery

--
Ron Vetter 1936, '84 PD dz
mailto:[log in to unmask]