 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)
The Parkinson's Action Network employs Michael Claeys.
He has said NO to my request that the testimony that
I wrote, which PAN has, be copied and distributed
to all the House and Senate appropriations Committee
members who are going to vote on Udall Act money.

What is sickening me even more than PD, is people
whose behavior excludes PWP's.I think Michael should
be overruled by Joan Samuelson.

Let someone come forward who is more sensitive and
helpful. I have talked to several PWP's who have similar
or much stronger feelings about my testimony being
excluded.

Ivan Suzman