Physicians who publish in peer review journals and not better than those who do
not publish, at least in my experience. Papers are hard to write , should be
written about something unusual or  definitely useful, they are not necessary
either.  I am a nurse who has published 3 times, following those criteria. It is
not easy publishing under those circumstances ( being a nurse who published in
medical journals, probably accepted because I was an Infection Control Nurse ,
constantly running into unusual things )  they were surely unusual, too and no
ones fault, things just happen. Can't say I was a better Infection Control Nurse
than others.  Nita