Hi Anon.  I am not in the 20-year experience with PD  you seek, but only
2 years, but had been on Requip SOLELY, since dx. l/98.  At first I was doing
great with better movement, improved balance and general overall better
energy.   BTW I am 67 now.  But the side effect of  somnolence really became
debilitating to my lifestyle.  I couldn't leave the house to drive the car
for an
hour or so after taking each dose.  Within the past 6 weeks my neuro approved
my coming  down from 8 mg/day of Requip and go up on Sinemet CR 25/l00
1/2 tab 3X/day plus one Requip at bedtime.  At this writing, I have NO problem
with drowsiness,  I rarely have dyskenisia, and seem to have enough energy
to keep busy with my interests and take care of my spouse.   I do hope this
helps you in some way.
Clare Wilson