In a message dated 10/26/99 4:46:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 >I recently upgraded my AOL internet service from 4.0 to 5.0 and in the
 >process are no longer receiving any e-mail from the Parinson's Listserv
site.
 > How do I get back on the e-mail list?  >>

Bernice,

I happened to be looking at the list instructions just now...

For others who may do this.
I too spent a couple of hours downloading the upgrade (4.0 to 5.0) but
without loss of the list.  Perhaps you selected the wrong option for
downloading.

To help cure your problem:

The most obvious thing to do is to resubscribe
(Follow the directions below):

To subscribe, send this 'instruction' message:
SUBSCRIBE PARKINSN YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME

After you confirm your subscription by return e-mail, you will
start receiving messages as they are posted to the PIEN.

E-mail all 'instruction' messages to the listserv computer at:

Regards,
WHH 56/38/37