Hi Paul an Steve,
I saw Dr. VerHagen yesterday and he did the settting instead of Michelle.
 H e spent about 2 hours with me.  When we finished he said he would see
me againg in 3 months.  I nearly fainted - I was so surprised.  I guess
he feel he got the best setting  possible at this time.  I hope he is
right I am noticing that I am more unsteady on my feel but ortherwise I
feel pretty  good.

I need to ask you  - Does Steve still have "off " times or he pretty
stable without much change throughout  t he day.  I have been  under the
impression that that is possible. Perhaps it was wishful thinking.

I hope you are both well.

Marty