From: Nina P. Brown <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Canes
Date: Thursday, October 28, 1999 11:00 AM

I also feel the same way about canes as Joan and Clare. (below)
I bought a number of canes (about $7 each) from a catalogue and
decoupaged them.  Very simple,  a fun project, and the cane can be
fun, funky or elegant.  I even decoupaged my walker!
Attitude is everything!  And it also invites people to comment and
allows me to tell about PD.
nina

Joan:  (I use a cane or wheelchair now-& letmetellya-it the
brightest, funkiest cane I could find!)

 Clare:  And I, too,  have a wonderful cane or two.