I don't need any  mobility aids now, but my wife Esther uses a motorised
scooter, wheelchair and walker as her condition and where she'll be
dictates.  Her scooter is candy apple red to let everyone know she's a 'Red
Tory' and her walker is different. She took it to a custom bicycle shop and
had them enamel it with red shading to blue at the centre from the left and
blue shading to red from the right.  Only Canadians, and some of them we're
not too sure about, will be amused by the colour in the middle of her
walker:NDPink.

Esther's motto: "I am temporarily otherly abled"

Her comment: "If you have to use these dam things, you may as well have
fun."